Thursday 10 November 2011

Last Workout!

I'm done my workouts!  And time it was! It was a good last workout, but my legs were so done at the end that I could barely do my cardio intervals.  I can honestly say I've pushed hard enough at the gym to give this competition a run for its money.  Don't fret though...I'm not going to be a lazy bum until Sunday now :).  The plan is 60 minute hot yoga tomorrow morning to sweat everything out then double dance on Saturday.  Hopefully then Sunday I will be announced the winner!  I've picked out an outfit for my weigh in.  It equals basically no clothes lol (clothes weigh a lot friends!  especially when we're talking differences of point something)!  I will get one of my roomates to take a picture of me on Sunday to post.

I was really struggling with energy at the beginning of this week.  I think extreme lethargy is a good way to describe it.  I couldn't even hold my head up!  But today my energy has miraculously returned!  I just got a bunch of stuff done around the house so I can jump in the car back to Oakville tomorrow afternoon.

Alright, I am off to the grocery store to get the last bit of meat and veg to last me through until Saturday night!

If I don't get another post in before sunday...WISH ME LUCK!  (I'm going to need it I think)!

SJ

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! Remember if you win you're buying first round of drinks next time!

    ReplyDelete