Tuesday 8 November 2011

4 days (to go!)

That is right friends...only 4 more days!  And it's time.  Even my pills are counting down :)


Teehee...sorry for the bad joke but I giggled to myself when I realized this this morning and I just couldn't keep it to myself!

I can honestly say I am tired of this right now.  I think its the meal plan for these last two weeks.  Not terrible food, but honestly...no carbs!  I'm hungry, and tired, and lacking energy and on top of all of this i am PMSing...of course!

So I am counting down the hours right now!  I wish I wasn't but this last meal plan is KILLING ME! I am excited to be done this but I've been doing a lot of thinking about what is to come afterward.  I am honestly scared I wont be able to continue on the same path, but I really want to.  So, hopefully for once in my life I have enough inner motivation to keep going.

I have organized a little get-to-gether with girlfriends on Sunday night where I am going to have some treats.  They say not to reward yourself with treats after an accomplishment like this, but I am just thinking of it as a planned cheat day/meal.  This way I will be motivated to get back on track on Monday.  We will also be playing some board games so that is another little fun thing on top of the treats.  I think I should reward myself though...maybe a new workout top or something :).  Or the new yoga mat I have been dying to buy.

As far as Monday goes, I do have a plan.  I have visited the wonderful website of bodybuilding.com  thanks to the advice from my super roomate Erica.  There are a bunch of nutrition and workout plans that look great!  It's really a great resource for you weight trainers out there.  I am going to be following the Jamie Eason 12 week plan, as well as I can with Christmas and my move to shift-work-in-the-middle-of-nowhere in January.  But I will keep you all posted with my progress!

This has been such a great way to outlet my feelings as well as keep me motivated.  I hope you have all gotten as much out of it as I have and continue to do so.

So I leave you with 4 more days, 4 more days, 4 more days, 4 more days...

xo
SJ

4 comments:

  1. Im thinking of coming up with a super hero name for myself as we speak......

    That being said way to go S.J.
    You can push through this last little bit. Anything worth having or accomplishing generally isn't easy!!!! ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said! I feel like I'm in a war now! And you are yelling in my face as we go into battle. How about sergeant erica?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those pills what I think they are Steph? Ewwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! Everyone takes them! The joke was funny enough :)

    ReplyDelete