Wednesday 12 October 2011

Day 10

A week and a half in.  YAY!  I still have bundles of energy!  I have never gotten so much done in my life. I love this!  I also finally got L-Carnitine which I learned helps burn fat, but I think it has just given me more energy.  Awesome!

The workouts are feeling a little bit easier this week, which is good.  But trust me, they are still intense.  Doing running intervals I tweaked my achilles tendon the other day so I haven't been running, but I'm doing rehab and hopefully will get back in the game soon.  I miss it already.  The bike is not a good substitute if you ask me.  Plus, the bikes at the gym make my hips hurt.  But, I guess a little cross training never hurt anyone.

I think I am ready for the meal plan that starts next week.  Time for a change!

SO! I was talking to my friend about this the other day and he was telling me about his diet and training routine and i felt so good after the chat. Sooo...readers...tell me something.  What are you doing now that is working?  Or what would you like to do?  Or have you made any changes recently that you feel really good about?

Finally, because it is weigh/measure day on Sunday it's time to place your bets!! How many pounds and inches do you think I will have lost these first two weeks??  The winner this time gets bragging rights and good practice for the final bet where if I win the $1500 the closest person to my total loss will get $50!!!  SERIOUSLY!  So let's hear it!  How well, or not so well, do you think I've done!?!?!?

That's all for today! Can't wait to hear your comments!

SJ

1 comment:

  1. Great job Stephie! My guess is 8lbs lost....!

    ReplyDelete