Saturday 26 November 2011

Day 3-6

So, somehow I missed 3 days.  Oh boy!  I'm starting to think that maybe I just wasn't cut out for this blogging world.  Or maybe I should just not make promises that I can't keep...

Anyways...on to more important things.  This week has been 200% better than last week!  I guess every once in a while you need a week of feeling crappy to remind you how good you feel when you take care of yourself.  I had a bad day on day 3, but I just let that go and continued on track on Thursday.

I started the meal plan from the competition again.  I'm not sure if I wasn't eating enough of my own plan, or the wrong combinations of stuff but since I switched I'm feeling great.  Who knows...maybe its a placebo effect.

Workouts this week...stellar!
Like I said, I did one full body, one upper body and one lower body workout.  I did cardio on all these days too.  I have not been so sore since the beginning of this competition.  It really felt good this week.  I just hope I can dance today.  Oh yeah!  I also did hot yoga yesterday...happy, sweaty!

Today is dance day!  Food is packed!  I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday!

SJ

...ps 2 weeks until Blue Mountain opens!!! Cheyaaa!

No comments:

Post a Comment