Sunday 27 November 2011

AHA!

Ok friends!  What do you think about these names??

A) Skinny Jean Life
B) Skinny Jean Confessions

I like both of them.  Short, sweet, continue what I've been talking about but make it more general.  Thoughts....?

I am sitting here drinking my candy cane lane green tea and patting myself on the back for having had such a great week!  I saw my old boss (a dancer!) at work today, and she could not stop commenting on how good I look.  Seriously, it was getting ridiculous.  There's some real life feedback for you.  Felt amazing!  She is like my second mother and took me under her wing when I came to university, so I skipped my workout tonight to go to her daughters birthday party.  I think that was some legit prioritizing.  I had NO CAKE and NO PIZZA and was very happy with my decision.  I came home and made super easy makeshift cabbage rolls by microwaving frozen brussel sprouts (thank you miss Erica for stocking the freezer with those) and textured vegetable protein (TVP) sauteed with onions and a little bit of spice and macadamia nut oil.  SO GOOD!

TVP is bland by itself but with the spice and onion it was good.  Erica is going to make some soup with it for me this week and I can't wait.  I don't know if any of you know who Tosca Reno is -- the Eat Clean Diet lady also known as one of my heros.  Anyways, I busted out her book and she uses TVP as a substitute for ground beef all the time.  So vegetarians CAN eat clean!

I have been enjoying my vegetarian meals SO MUCH MORE!  I think that is what has been keeping me going.  I have added an iron supplement at night just so I don't get low.

Dance yesterday was rockin!  My ankle didn't hurt at all and I really feel like I am improving.  This is what makes me happy.

Ok, ok...enough rambling SJ!

Hope you all enjoy the rest of football Sunday!

3 comments:

  1. Oops! I meant to post a link for the Eat Clean website...http://www.eatcleandiet.com/

    Night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! YAY! I'm glad you like it! I think thats the winner!

    ReplyDelete